Waste Conversion Technology Conference (WCTC) attracts right at 150 to 200 professionals from around the globe that come to hear acclaimed industry representatives talk about converting waste materials into alternative fuel and energy.
WCTC is proud to be the oldest and one of the largest waste conversion conferences focusing on converting waste to fuels and chemicals. Drawing renowned and seasoned waste professionals and scientists, utility representatives, attorneys, banking and finance representative, solid waste directors, waste management professionals, and entrepreneurs who believe in this new frontier of chemical recycling, as well as, converting waste for our energy and fuel purposes.
You are not going to want to miss WCTC 2023!
Here are a few reasons why:
- Learn about Chemical Recycling
- Learn about Thermal and Non-thermal Waste Conversion Technologies
- Learn the Latest with Regard to Power Purchase Agreements, Feedstock and Off-take Agreements
- Increase Alternative Fuel and Energy Markets
- Learn about the Equipment Needed for Various Waste Conversation Technologies
- Increase Your Organization’s Exposure
- Excellent Networking Opportunities With Industry Leaders
- Outstanding Educational Sessions
- Save Time and Money by Learning from and Networking with Participants
- Invest in Your Own Education/Business Knowledge…It’s Your Money…Take Advantage of it!